Friday 8 April 2011

Today's findings.

Ms. Fisher hasn't been into work since the incident on Monday.

Sorry, I should start at the beginning.

I went into school for the first time in a while after my sick spell, only to find Mrs.Swift at the head of the classroom, all pursed, wrinkles lips and steely gazes towards the children, who'd given up all semblance of the sweet little tykes who I'd first met. They were unfocused, disruptive and uncooperative to her, and while they still seemed to like me, they wouldn't obey me if I were advocating for her. She seems to have proven herself unpopular.

The day dragged on; maths into history into...nothing much really. The more I thought about it, the more I became worried about Ms. Fisher's condition. An opportunity to find out more came at the end of the day. Ms. Fisher left one of her class planner books in the classroom, so I'm heading over to her apartment to give it to her. Figured I'd leave it late, so that if she's indisposed, her boyfriend can answer the door. I'll let you know how she's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment